Takuma wing foil boards
Compact is designed for riders who need an all terrain model to wing foil. With such a wide range of uses, this board has incredible take-off ability.
Flat water, open ocean, waves.. you can Wing foil in any conditions.
This board is ideal for use with the Wing Ride, allowing you to stand up on the board before engaging the wing for speed.
- Ideal for learning wing riding
- Compact yet large volume offers good floatation and easier take off
- Large bevelled rails have much less water drag during take-offs as water drains off quickly in addition to providing easier rebound and release from touch-downs
- Big tail kick is picked up by the swell and lifted for quicker take offs
- Deep V and high volume tail : Generous volume provides great paddling speed and easy takeoff
|TK Carbon 85 : 5'6"x 25 3/8 x 5 1/2 85 L|
|TK Carbon 95 : 5'8"x 25 7/8 x 5 13/16 95 L|
|TK Carbon 125 : 6'2"x 28 1/2 x 6 5/16 125 L|