10 X CARBON NET POSITIVE
To see our footprint calculation Click here >
The Sprint is not just our fastest race paddle board; it has won more races in the last 3+ years than any other board in the industry.
2022 is a leap year for the Sprint, we’ve completely redesigned the hull and have seen the highest performance increase to date.
Despite the outline width being wider than the comparable 2021 model, it is faster overall due to the sharp slicing nose.
The wider midsection through to the tail gives stability and helps control the nose tracking during sprint starts and turbulent waters.
• Optimised for speed in flatwater.
• Less drag, better efficiency.
• Tall profile also allows for great performance in small bumps.
The rails are angled inwards, with a low apex for buoyancy and float, while the top of the rail is angled inwards to prevent water resistance. The inward rail results in the waterline of the board feeling a narrower surface, reducing friction for a faster longer lasting glide
Shaped for maximum stability, comfort and helps with balance in choppy conditions.
• Our fastest and most efficient hull design ever.
• Unique round rail low apex design creates a fast and smooth ride with minimal resistance.
The closed tail restricts water from flooding the tray when buoy turning and surfing, resulting in quicker acceleration and speed out of turns.
4 drainage holes help flush water out of the standing area as quickly as possible.
Aftermarket stick on drain covers create suction to remove water faster and have a streamlined water release when paddling.
ⓘ We recommend using the drain covers to match the given rider weight.
Allows you to customise the handle placement for beach starts.
* We use screw M6x25 and washer STL 6.4×1.7
Race Ultra 2.0 Fin supplied with all sizes for more direct tracking and stability.
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
• Lightest and strongest race board construction is up to 500g lighter.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
• While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
• High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability.
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon-reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
← Scroll sideways for more sizes →
Board weight tolerance +/- 5%
All suggested rider weights are dependent on the riders ability, conditions and goals. In some cases, riders will be able to exceed the given rider weight if their skill level is more advanced. We suggest if possible to contact a local Starboard SUP dealer to help understand your goals and to demo the boards first before choosing your size.