~ Zane Kekoa Schweitzer, 2xUltimate Waterman
We designed the Longboard to have the perfect mix of modern day lightweight technology with a classic old school longboard feel.
Not only it’s solid off the top, but it is also incredibly stable when walking and riding the nose. It may be called a “performance board”, however, it is incredibly versatile, catering for every longboard’s specific needs.
To allow for maximum nose riding in critical sections of a wave.
- High-density PET foam wraps the deck for its strong impact resistance against heal dents, while a lightweight PVC foam wraps the full bottom to provide a high breaking point and tuned level of flex.
- Built with a unique flex pattern, the highest grade 100g Biax Carbon wraps the entire board, further optimising the overall strength and stiffness at the lightest possible weight.
- UD Carbon fibre wraps the rails of the board, allowing the board to flex and recoil, making the board feel alive as it springs and accelerates out of bottom turns.
- The full PET/PVC sandwich coupled with the 100g Biax Carbon and multiple reinforcements provide an ultra-durable construction that radically decreases the chances of breaking or compressions.
- Twin T-stringers on the deck and a further T-stringer on the bottom increase the overall total breakage strength and stiffness.
LARGE DOUBLE CONCAVE
For increased speed, running into heaps of tail kick in the diamond tail.
THRUSTER FIN SET UP
- 2 x FCS side fin boxes and 10″ Lightweight Starboard US box.
- Fins not supplied with the board.
NEW BLUE CARBON PRO
LIGHTEST AND STRONGEST
- Based on the world proven and award-winning Carbon Sandwich construction, the Blue Carbon Pro features a full PVC wrap and the lightest 100g biaxial carbon fiber in the market.
- Highest grade 100g biax carbon wraps the full deck, rail and bottom.
- Thin high-density PVC wraps the entire board with an extra-strong PET standing reinforcement reduces resin uptake and increases the overall strength.
- The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
|Model||9'3" x 22.5"
|9'1" x 22"
|Length||9'3" / 281.9 cm||9'1" / 276.7 cm|
|Width||22.5" / 57.2 cm||22" / 55.9 cm|
|Thickness||2.8" / 7.1 cm||2.8" / 7.1 cm|
|Tail Width||14.6" / 37.1 cm||14.0" / 35.6 cm|
|Volume||65 L||59 L|
|Fin Set Up||Thruster||Thruster|
10" / 25.4 cm US Box
10" / 25.4 cm US Box
|Weight||BLUE CARBON PRO: 5.9 kg (Avg)
||BLUE CARBON PRO: 5.5 kg (Avg)|