The Hyper Nut offers the stability from a larger board and performance of a smaller board. This paddle board is a new found love in every quiver, it offers excitement to the most mediocre conditions. The short outline, thin rail and tail shape transform the performance.
WIDE AND SHORT NOSE OUTLINE
- Increases stability and speed on the wave as you can engage the entire rail length.
- Easier to pivot turn & fit into smaller sections of the waves.
- Extra stability and pop when paddling out over whitewater.
THE INVERTED NUT RAILS
Provide insane acceleration and a pivot point for tight turning.
EXTENDS THE WATERLINE
- Providing speed that is comparable to a longer board.
- A curved outline has less rail engaged at one time.
THIN RAILS TOWARDS THE TAIL
- Easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
- As the Hyper Nut has such a wide tail it is essential for rail thickness to be responsive in turns.
FLAT STANDING AREA
Adds stability and makes for easy rail-to-rail transitions.
Produces speed, helps get into waves easily, and adds stability.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
- Flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed and drive.
- Pro rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
- Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
- Deep swallow tail gives more bite through the turns.
FIN SET UP
- 3.7 rear side fins make it much easier to slide the tail for more radical turns with less effort.
- Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have a drag from a centre fin.
- Quads are looser through turns, making it easier to slide the tail out.
NEW BLUE CARBON
LIGHTWEIGHT, 2x FULL CARBON, STRONG AND DURABLE
- Full wrap of 150g Biaxial Carbon for its durable skin and strength, combined with a full UD Carbon wrap for additional stiffness and total breakage strength.
- Extra glass reinforcements are positioned in the critical standing area to prevent heel dents and for extra strength over sharp edges.
- New extra reinforced foil box uses a large PVC plate sandwiched between 2 x strong glass layers for the highest total breakage strength.
THE STRONGEST RAIL EVER TESTED
- Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
- The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
- Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is outside of 2 glass skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
|Model||9'0" x 31.5"||8'4" x 31.5"||7'10" x 31.5"||7'6" x 30"||7'0" x 28"|
|Length||9'0" / 274.3 cm||8'4" / 254 cm||7'10" / 238.8 cm||7'6" / 228.6 cm||7'0" / 210.8 cm|
|Width||31.5" / 80 cm||31.5" / 80 cm||31.5" / 80 cm||30" / 76.2 cm||28" / 71.1 cm|
|Thickness||3.9" / 9.9 cm||4.0" / 10.1 cm||4.0" / 10.1 cm||3.9" / 9.9 cm||4.0" / 10.1 cm|
|Tail Width||21.3" / 54.1 cm||21.4 / 54.3 cm||21.5" / 54.6 cm||21.0" / 53.3 cm||20.4" / 51.8 cm|
|Volume||145 L||140 L||130 L||115 L||109 L|
|Rider Weight||65-125 kg||65-110 kg||60-110 kg||60-95 kg||50-85 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Quad||Quad||Quad||Quad||Quad|
|Fins||5.5" / 3.7"||5.5" / 3.7"||4.7" / 3.7"||4.7" / 3.7"||4.7" / 3.7"|
|Weight||BLUE CARBON: 9.4 kg (est)
STARLITE: 9.7 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON: 8.9 kg (est)
STARLITE: 9.1 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON: 8.3 kg (est)
STARLITE: 8.5 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON: 7.5 kg (est)
STARLITE: 7.7 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON: 7.1 kg (est)
STARLITE: 7.3 kg (est)