SUP FOIL PRO
This new generation of SUP-Wing foiling boards takes engineering cues from the latest Americaʼs Cup foiling boats. By adapting key concepts to the specific shape requirements of SUP foiling, we greatly improved bottom-end sub-foiling performance, getting you up and foiling early with minimal effort.
Compared to the last generation of foil boards that often featured flat-bottom hulls, the improved shapes of the SUP Foil Pro bring a totally new experience for intermediate-to-expert foilers with the most pronounced stringer line for increased directional momentum.
SUP Foil Pro Design:
• Enough buoyancy and stability to stay comfortable when you are not on the foil.
• Early planning shape and efficient tail exit requires minimal effort to lift up and fly. It provides better sub-foiling bottom-end efficiency for paddling and wingfoiling.
• Directional efficiency when you are off the foil, so all applied forces (whether it is a paddle stroke or a kite pump) are converted into forwarding movement.
• The forward board shape is developed to avoid any sticking effect when touching the water surface, allowing the board to rebound instantly to flying mode.
• The volume distribution is designed to reduce the swing weight of the board when you are on the foil. This allows quicker turns and gibe moves.
• Thermoformed EVA deck pad with pronounced kick tail and side wedges.
• Twin track foil tuning guide.
• Multi-positioning foot strap inserts mid deck and tail.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|5'6"||24"||5 ¹/⁸"||87.6 Liters||5.71 Kg|
|5'10"||25"||5 ¹/⁸"||96 Liters||6.21 Kg|
|6'2"||25.5"||5 ¹/⁸"||101.4 Liters||6.38 Kg|
|6'6"||27"||5"||112.3 Liters||6.87 Kg|
|6'10"||28"||4 ¹⁵/¹⁶"||125.7 Liters||7.43 Kg|
|7'2"||29"||4 ¹⁵/¹⁶"||136.8 Liters||7.69 Kg|
Extremely Durable, Lightweight and Fun to SUP Foil
SLX – Super Light Epoxy. Lightweight, responsive and extremely versatile boards.
• Reinforced carbon standing area positioned just above the foil box to provide added strength during board pumping while foiling.
• The standing area is further reinforced with biaxial glass to avoid dings or dents from excessive pumping, while also helping to prevent delamination.
• Center ridge just below the EVA deck pad runs conveniently along the entire length of the deck pad allowing you to position yourself on the center of your board without looking down.
• Full-length uni-directional carbon stringer on the deck and a uni-directional hybrid carbon stringer on the bottom add strength, flexibility and foil drive.
• The twin track foil mount laminated bottom to deck in reinforced high density PU boxes for maximum strength fits perfectly for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil, but allows for installation of many other twin track foils on the market.