The Generation is the best of 3 worlds; Surfing, Racing and Touring.
It is aimed to be an easy surf, race and touring paddle board for everybody and anybody.
NEW 14’0″ x 28″ Generation is now available.
SUPBoarder magazine says “Every paddler should own a board like the Generation”
Fairly parallel, which delivers a predictable and controlled glide. The wide nose delivers fast acceleration when sprinting as it floats on top of the water. The tail is pulled into a square shape, making it easier to sink for fast buoy turns and most responsive to turn sharply in surf.
ROUND VEE NOSE
- Helps lift the board to accelerate faster and maintain a higher top speed.
- It also floats over chop smoothly, making it versatile to handle all conditions.
GRADUAL NOSE KICK
- Helps stop the board from diving in the surf and downwind, as well as lifting over chop upwind.
- The curved rocker is fast on flats, smooth in the surf and very capable in chop.
Maintained throughout the entire profile of the board, giving a balanced glide from nose to tail. The Generation is thinner than a Touring and Race board, making it lighter to maneuver and easier to carry.
RAIL TUCK EDGE
Round to avoid nose catching, sharpening at the middle to create a stable platform, through to sharp edge at the tail to carve in surf.
DEEP DOUBLE CONCAVE
Supports the round Vee with stability direct under foot.
For comfort and stability. The flat deck makes it easy to move freely around when trimming the board and surfing on the tail.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
A Bungee tie down in front of the board for storing gear and supplies.
- On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
- Only comes with Carbon Top model
2in1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- Only available with Carbon Top model
*We use M6X25 screws
*We use STL 6.4X1.7 washers
THRUSTER FIN SET UP
- A single fin set up provides good straight-line tracking and is easy to buoy turn when racing.
- A thruster set up with the 5.5” side fins proved the best combination for added drive and control to turn the board with ease in surf.
NEW 14’0″ x 28″
The 14’0” has a narrower tail outline to help:
- Create a smooth and efficient release with little turbulence and wash.
- Increases glide and acceleration due to less drag.
- Responsive when stepping back on the tail to turn on the wave and for buoy turns.
How to choose between the 14’0” and 12’6”?
The new 14’0” is the best option for riders that want faster top speeds for racing and paddling longer distances when touring.
The 12’6” remains the more maneuverable option, easier and faster to turn in the surf and nimble for lighter riders.
Swipe over the board to see bottom view
LIGHTNESS YOU CAN FEEL
- Shoulder carry strap makes it easy and lighter to carry, bungee tie downs nose and tail to transport gear.
- Introducing light biaxial carbon on the deck mixed with a protective layer of low weight fiberglass placement resulting in the lightness you can feel.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
- 2 x T-stringers on the full deck significantly increase strength against total breakage in waves. (Special on Generation board only)
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
- New shoulder carry strap insert. Shoulder carry strap can be bought aftermarket.
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
14’0″ x 28″ GENERATION
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
Width: 28” / 71 cm
The extra length glides for longer and reaches faster top speeds, ideal for racing and cruising. The stability is increased due to the additional volume and float. In downwind, the 14’0” is quite competitive with the All Star 28”
• Carbon Top
• Lite Tech
12’6″ x 28″ GENERATION
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 28” / 71 cm
This 12’6″ x 28″ Generation is the best of 3 worlds; Surfing, Racing and Touring. It is aimed to be an easy surfing, race and touring paddle board for everybody and anybody.
• Carbon Top
• Lite Tech
← Scroll sideways for more sizes →
Weight tolerance +/- 5%